Here’s the details of this great deal:
- $75 Amazon.ca Gift Certificate after your first purchase.*
- $99 Annual fee waived for the first year.
- 4% on eligible gas station and grocery store purchases.1
- 2% on drug store purchases and recurring bills.1
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.1
- VISA Infinite Complimentary Concierge Service – available 24/7.
- Access to VISA Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection.
- VISA Infinite Dining Series – Unique dining experiences in some of Canada’s top restaurants.
- Special access to unique offers and experiences.
- Rental car collision insurance.
- Purchase security and extended warranty protection.
Annual Percentage Rate
Purchase APR 19.99%
Balance Transfer APR 21.99%
Cash Advance APR 21.99%
Cash Advance Fee$2.50 ($5 outside Canada)
Dishonored Cheque Fee$42.50
Over the Credit Limit fee$25
Foreign Transaction Fee2.5%
Rewards Type Cash Back
Minimum Income Minimum $60,000 Personal Income, or $100,000 Household Income Additional Information• Interest free grace period: At least 21 days
• Minimum payment: 2% or $10, whichever amount is higher
* Gift Certificate Offer — This offer applies to new accounts applied for online from Amazon.ca by October 31, 2015 subject to credit approval. Limit one gift certificate per new account. The Amazon gift certificate may be redeemed for online purchases made at Amazon.ca.The gift certificate will be mailed to the primary borrower to the address provided on your Scotiabank VISA online application within 60 days of the account open date.
1. You will earn 4% cash back on the first $25,000 you spend annually at gas stations and grocery stores. 4% cash back applies at merchants which are classified in the Visa Inc. (VISA) network as Grocery Stores & Supermarkets, Service Stations (with or without ancillary services), and Automated Fuel Dispensers (Merchant Codes: 5411, 5541 & 5542). Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by VISA in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply. You will earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 you spend annually on recurring payments and drug store purchases. 2% cash back applies at merchants which are classified in the VISA network as Drug Stores & Pharmacies (Merchant Code: 5912) and Recurring Payments. Recurring payments are defined as payments made on a monthly or regular basis automatically billed by the merchant to your Scotia Momentum VISA Infinite card. Recurring payments are typically telecommunication, insurance, membership, subscriptions etc. purchases. Not all merchants offer recurring payments. (Please check with your merchant to see if they offer recurring payments on VISA cards.) Some merchants may sell these products/services or are separate merchants who are located on the premises of these merchants, but are classified by VISA in another manner, in which case this added benefit would not apply.
You will earn 1% cash back on purchases made after you have reached the 4% and 2% $25,000 annual spend maximum (“overflow”) and on all other eligible purchases made with the card. Purchase returns, payments, cash advances, Scotia® Credit Card Cheques, credit vouchers, card fees, interest charges or service/transaction charges do not qualify for Scotia Momentum cash back.