Shop.ca is one of the best deal sites in Canada. Each time you shop, you get a certain percentage back to use towards a future purchase. If that’s not awesome enough, you can also collect Aeroplan points, get cash back through ebates and take advantage of one of their awesome promos that always seem to be going on.
Until September 30th, shop.ca is offering $50 back on your credit card statement, when you spend $200 (a 25% savings) when you register and pay with your American Express credit card.
You can also shop through ebates.ca to get an additional 15% cashback on your purchase (normally it’s 7.5%, but right now they are offering 15% cash back).
Here’s how to do it:
1. Enroll your AMEX to qualify for this offer: https://enroll.amexnetwork.com/CA/en/shopca-credit/?cid=FBA-en&source=Fa7327
2. Create a new account on shop.ca if you don’t have one already.
3. Add $200 or more worth of products to your cart
4. Close the shop.ca window (this is required to get cash rebate)
5. Sign up for a new account at ebates to get the 15% rebate.
6. After signing up on ebates, in the search bar, find shop.ca (this is required to get the 15% cash rebate)
7. Return to your shopping cart on shop.ca, checkout and pay with your registered American Express.
While ebates does not give you the 15% cashback on Video Game Consoles, Video Games, Video Game Accessories, Gas Cards, Gift Cards, Gift Certificates or any eGift Card purchases at this time, you should still be able to get the $50 from American Express back for such purchases.
The $50 deal from American Express ends September 30th, 2014.
The double cashback from ebates deadline is unknown, but after which, it will revert back to 7.5%