I took advantage of a promo last month and got totally hooked!
- All you do is go to walmart.ca and click on grocery.
- Shop for your groceries (seriously! Your fruit, veggies, frozen stuff, dairy, bread, etc.) and load up your cart like you would in any online shopping.
- Once your cart reaches $50 you qualify for the grocery pickup.
- Go through the normal checkout process, choose the store you want to pick up your groceries from and then choose the hour inwhich window you want to pick up.
- Pay and your done the online part!
When the pick up time comes, you simply go to your chosen store and find the Pick Up parking (these spots are clearly marked and close to the doors).
- Once you park, call the number located on the Pick Up sign – it’s so big you won’t have to get out of your car!
- A delivery person will bring your groceries out to you and pack them into your car!
- You sign a little device to say you got them and you’re on your way!
You don’t even have to get out of your car!
There is a $3 service fee, but that includes the delivery, loading of your car and all the plastic bags needed to pack your groceries.
Now, for savvy shoppers like me, it’s important to note that you can also price match! There’s an online link with a form to fill out for each product. Unfortunately, they do not accept coupons…yet.
Still not sure if it’s for you? Well, until March 31st, Walmart is offering customers $20 on their next purchase of $50 or more! That’s $20 in FREE groceries!
To get this offer, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your account on Walmart.ca, enter your promo code in the field, then click on “Redeem promo code”.
- Shop your favourite items and discover new ones.
- During checkout, select “Edit” in the payments section and select your eVoucher from the drop down menu.
$20 off your next grocery order? Sign me up!