Each year there are toys that top the lists of the children who recieve gifts this time of year, and they are incredibly difficult to find. This year, thanks to all of the shipment delays and supply chain issues, getting these hard-to-find toys is all the more challenging.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Please read my affiliate disclosure here.
However, there is a hack you can use to *hopefully* get those most wanted sold-out toys for your children!
To do this, you will need an Amazon account – sign up here if you don’t have one already
Then simply type in the item you are looking for. In this example, I’m using the 2021 super hard to find Magic Mixies Magical Misting Caludron with Interactive 8 inch Plush Toy and 50+ Sounds and Reactions.
Now these little critters are incredibly difficult to buy right now. When the Cauldrons go up for sale, they sell out within minutes. However, you can beat that rush and the next time Amazon has them in stock, have one automatically sent to you! No clicking the link just in time, no loading pages, just set it and forget it.
Here’s how you can get a Magic Mixies Magical Caludron (or any other hard to find toy) on Amazon Canada when they are restocked.
1) Go to Amazon.ca (if you are looking for the Magical Mixies, just click here)
2) Ignore the high reseller price and navigate over to the side panel and click “New from”
3) Find the toy that is “sold by” and “shipped from” Amazon.ca (the price in the photo is a sale price, so Amazon may increase/decrease it at their will)
4) Click “add to cart”
5) Go through the normal checkout process
6) You will then get a message when the item has been shipped!
This is a “use at your own risk” method, as there are absolutely no guarantees that the toy will be restocked in time for your holiday celebrations.