This month I was horribly ill again with a brutal cold that’s lasted over 6 weeks now. This has really knocked me off my game and slowed me down. I’m hoping this month I get over it and can be somewhat functional again. Still, the month wasn’t a total bust, as I did accomplish something.
1. Maintain or lose weight – Unsuccessful – This month I gained 5 pounds, which is okay for my 4th month of pregnancy, but still not ideal.
2. Make $1000 on top of regular income – Unsuccessful – This month I made an extra $259.60, 25% of my $1000 goal.
3. Pay off remaining debt – Unsuccessful – This month we paid off half of our consumer debt, and we should have the remainder paid off in February.
4. Post 5 days a week – Success – Sickness aside, between my 2 blogs, I posted 5 days each week.
5. Create and stick to a budget – Success – Done!